Because my life is anything but normal....

Feb 20, 2017

Petunia Skincare Review Summaries









I just got to try a lot of products from Petunia skin care. 
I'm going to sum up my reviews on all the products here and I'll include the links to the full reviews.



-Petunia Skincare's Derma Roller-




  Great investment and totally worth the money. Easy to use without being painful. You see results almost immediately, especially how your skin absorbs other products and how firm your skin feels. It actually makes your serums and lotions more effective so you see better results from them. Its going to save me a lot of money in the long run because I generally try a product and if I don't see results within a few weeks, I move on to the next product.


Read the full review here











-Petunia Skincare's Revitalize Eye Serum-





  A good combination of ingredients makes this worth every dime and more. The fact that the pump is removable tells me that Petunia is in touch with customers and strives for realistic packaging that customers need and want. Instant results (for me!) make me want to try Petunia Skincare's other products to see if they're just as effective.

Read the full review here












-Petunia Skincare's HA Serum-







  Absorbs faster than any other HA serum I've ever used before. Additional ingredients like vitamin C and ferulic acid make this more effective and adds more anti-aging benefits than most standard HA serums. It has super unique packaging that really explains Hyaluronic Acid, how it works, and what it does for your skin. I'm not that fond of the scent, but the benefits make it completely worth dealing with it.

Read the full review here




I also reviewed a 12-piece makeup brush set from Petunia Skincare. If you're interested, you can read the review.

















** Disclaimer**
I was provided a product or coupon for testing and review purposes. In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please note that all opinions are my own and I will only endorse items which I truly feel are of value to my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment