Because my life is anything but normal....

Feb 13, 2015

Petunia Skincare Revitalize Eye Serum - Review

Today I'm going to tell you about Petunia Skincare's Revitalize Eye Serum


  Petunia Skincare's Revitalize Eye Serum is part of their 3-step skincare regime that also includes hyaluronic acid serum and vitamin C serum. Although I haven't gotten to try the Vitamin C serum, I did review their HA serum as well.






  The first thing you'll notice about this eye serum is the shiny chrome and silver bottle. The bottle is clear so that you can see the serum inside. It also has a standard pump.hough I found the pump dispensed way more product than I needed, it is possible to only press it down a tiny bit and get the amount you need without wasting any. The best part of this bottle is that the pump actually unscrews like a lid so you can get every last drop. The lid is really refreshing because I've thrown away so many products that still had a little left in the bottom because the pump couldn't reach it and wasn't removable. I applaud Petunia Skincare for being so understanding!



  This eye serum is pretty great. It absorbs faster than your typical lotions/creams and has a ton of ingredients that are great for your skin. Among some of the ingredients are Sea Kelp, Sodium PCA, Vitamin C, Matrixyl 3000, Hyaluronic Acid, Pomegranate Extract, and Ferulic Acid (all of which are great for your skin!). It also has Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Alpha Bisabolol, Vitamin C + B3 and Caffeine, to reduce under-eye circles and treat puffy/swollen eyes.



  The serum isn't exactly "eye exclusive". You could really use this over your entire face if you wanted to and it would still be good for your skin. It does have a slight scent, but I wouldn't really call it a fragrance, it is barely noticeable and doesn't linger. It goes on easily and is absorbed in seconds so you don't have to feel it sitting on your eyes.




  As soon as you apply it, you'll notice that your eyes look and feel better. It instantly makes your eyes feel more awake and the skin around your eyes feels tighter and less swollen. It helps with crows feet by moisturizing the skin and almost "plumping" the crows feet out.




  I haven't found any cons to this eye serum. Its exactly what I wanted and needed. All in all, its it worth the cost and works effectively without being harsh on your eyes or being inconvenient. Petunia Skincare also backs their products with a 90 days 100% Money Back Guarantee (even if the bottle is empty!) so it is risk free.












** Disclaimer**
I was provided a product or coupon for testing and review purposes. In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please note that all opinions are my own and I will only endorse items which I truly feel are of value to my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment