Because my life is anything but normal....

Feb 12, 2015

Petunia Skincare Hyaluronic Acid Serum - Review





 Today we're trying Petunia Skincare's hyaluronic acid serum




  I've always touted the benefits of HA serums and I have tried many different brands. The first thing you'll notice is that Petunia Skincare tells exactly what hyaluronic acid is and exactly how it works right on the box. I love that because there isn't any guesswork or searching to find out what it is, what it does, or how it works.




  The back of the box reads:
"Discover younger skin with out Hyaluronic Acid Serum. The secret is its sponge-like properties, which holds in moisture responsible for plumping skin and diminishing fine lines and wrinkles."

  The side of the box reads:
"Hyaluronic acid works by helping the skin retain and pull in moisture from the liquids we drink to the products we put on our skin and works as a "water-reservoir" for skin cells by binding water within the inter-cellular structure of the skin."


  This HA serum has your typical brown bottle with dropper. I really like the pretty blue and white label. I also really like that it has a sealed ring on the lid so you know when the seal has been broken. It's helpful if you have a lot of products and don't know if you've tried something yet. I haven't seen this feature on any other HA serum.










  The other thing that makes this serum pretty unique are the ingredients. On top of the 1.6% hyaluronic acid, it also contains 1.1% MAP (Vitamin C), and 0.5% ferulic acid. In case you're unfamiliar with ferulic acid, its used to treat sun damage, fine lines, and wrinkles.  Petunia Skincare's HA serum is also non-greasy, non-sticky, alcohol free, oil free, paraben free, and promises to not clog pores. It does have a slight scent that I'm not fond of, but it isn't unpleasant or overpowering.




  I think this HA serum is the most effective I've ever used because it absorbs faster than any other I've tried. It goes on easy and smoothly and it completely absorbs within seconds. My skin feels fresher and softer after using it. I tend to use this HA serum during the day because it is quick and easy to reapply throughout the day if my skin is feeling dry.




  Petunia Skincare's HA serum is part of their 3-step regime that also includes their Vitamin C serum and Revitalize eye serum. I haven't tried the Vitamin C serum, but I'll be reviewing the Revitalize Eye Serum soon!



















** Disclaimer**
I was provided a product or coupon for testing and review purposes. In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please note that all opinions are my own and I will only endorse items which I truly feel are of value to my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment