Because my life is anything but normal....

Feb 14, 2015

Petunia Skincare 1.0mm Derma Roller - Review

 
Today's review is Petunia Skincare's 1.0mm Derma roller.



  This derma roller has 540 stainless steel needles, a sturdy plastic handle, and a plastic case. Derma rollers can provide a lot of benefits including:

  • No permanent damage to your skin
  • Short healing time
  • Stimulates collagen production
  • Improves your skin's absorbancy of skin care products
  • Reduces cellulite, fine lines, and wrinkles
  • Helps improve the appearance of scars
  • Promotes pore reduction
  • Gives you visibly tighter, smoother skin



  First, let me just say that this was really scary for me. I'm totally up for trying new things.... but the thought of piercing my skin with a roller full of needles was terrifying.I had mental images of blood, puncture wounds, and pain. After many false starts, I finally worked up the courage to use it.






  I was impressed by how easy it was to use. It didn't really hurt, just a little stinging during and after, and I didn't bleed (yay!). Since I am new to derma rollers, I'm so grateful that Petunia Skincare has so much information on their packaging. Directions for cleaning, rolling, and other tips are right on the box so you don't have to go searching for more information anywhere else.





  I don't have any other experience to compare with, but I think Petunia Skincare's packaging is really suitable for a derma roller.The derma roller itself has its own hard plastic case that the roller fits perfectly in. The case comes in a sealed plastic and foil bag, and then it is boxed. It makes me feel like there's less of a chance of germs getting all over the roller during shipping.






  The roller feels good in your hand. It sits comfortably in your palm and doesn't feel awkward when you roll. It looks and feels like it is made out of high quality materials that will last a long time. I would have liked to have a rubber grip of some sort on the handle, but it isn't slippery so I really can't complain. Even the needles look high quality. The whole roller has a sterile, professional look and feel to it.




  I've been using this roller for less than a month, but I have definitely seen some results so far. My pores look a little smaller and my skin looks tighter. I have also noticed that my skin really absorbs lotions and serums better, which seems to make them more effective. I have no doubts that I will see more results using this dermal roller long term. Honestly, I'm seeing more results with this roller for less money than all the serums and lotions I've tried. I absolutely love that it can be used on your face or on your body because you get so many benefits in so many different locations from one product. I think that if you're looking for more bang for your buck, this is for you.















** Disclaimer**
I was provided a product or coupon for testing and review purposes. In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please note that all opinions are my own and I will only endorse items which I truly feel are of value to my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment