Because my life is anything but normal....

Oct 3, 2014

InstaNatural Vitamin C Serum


Review: 
InstaNatural's Vitamin C Serum









I love this serum! It has a great scent that I can only describe as "citrusy" and I would even categorize the orange color as a "citrusy color". The smell and color together is downright cheerful. The scent isn't super strong and it is very light and delicate on your skin once the serum is absorbed. The ingredients in this serum are nothing short of amazing. Its like it has a little bit of everything in it to address all your skin concerns in one little blue bottle.





A little bit goes a long way, you only use a couple of drops for your entire face so it should last a long time. I know that I get frustrated with many products because I run out of the product right around the same time I start seeing results. That shouldn't be a problem with this serum.






This serum isn't at all greasy and doesn't feel oily on your skin even though it contains many oils. It left my skin feeling soft, smooth, firm and looking MUCH healthier. I've noticed my skin tone is more even, my skin is much smoother, and I've had less breakouts. I've been using this after using the InstaNatural Vitamin C toner and I'd definitely recommend using these together. They compliment each other well and seem to really work together to make your skin healthier. You can read my review on the toner HERE


I will definitely be keeping this serum in my daily skincare routine. It has replaced several other products that I used to use because it is more of an all-in-one rather than being for one specific problem.If you're looking for an all-in-one serum for Fine Lines, Wrinkles, Sun Spots, Age Spots, Oily Skin, Overall Skin Health, and/or Skin Discoloration, this is your best bet. 
You can find it on Amazon




** Disclaimer**
I was provided a product or coupon for testing and review purposes, but I would never endorse something that I didn't believe was worthy of it and I would never post an opinion that wasn't my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment