Because my life is anything but normal....

Oct 2, 2014

InstaNatural Vitamin C Toner Review





Today's review: 
InstaNatural Vitamin C Toner







This toner has a seemingly pleasant citrus smell until you spray it in your face and then it is instantly overwhelming and hard to breath. You'll instantly start waving your hands around to fan the smell away or start dabbing at it with something in hopes that it will help with the smell. It doesn't. The good news is that the smell diminishes once it's absorbed... either that or your temporarily lose your sense of smell. Either way, you stop smelling it soon after spraying it on your face. I have no idea what everyone else is talking about when their reviews say the smell is pleasant and refreshing. I'm not going to lie to you. It is completely awful once you spray it. Just a heads up for everyone.



Now that I have that out of the way, I have nothing but wonderful things to say about this toner. There's so much good about this product that the eye watering smell can't even diminish my 5 star review. I love InstaNatural products and I think this is one of my favorite products of all time. This instantly tightened my pores. It did not just reduce the appearance of my pores, my pores instantly snapped shut tighter than they've been since I was 20 years old. My skin looked at least 5 years younger after just using this ONCE. After using it for just over a week, my skin has a more even tone and looks healthier. I'm excited to see if my skin will continue to improve over time with this product.



I didn't really notice any real moisturizing from this product, but I have noticed that my skin isn't as oily. Over the years I've developed an oily T-zone and I'm happy to say that its almost entirely gone. The only time I notice any oil is if I don't use this vitamin C toner before I go to bed, and even then it is minimal.

One of the other really great things about this is that it comes in a good sized bottle that will last a really long time. So not only does it work great, its also a great value. If you have oily skin, large pores, or want a toner that improves your skin and skin health, you can't go wrong with this. I would recommend this any day to any one.
You can find it on Amazon




** Disclaimer**
I was provided a product or coupon for testing and review purposes, but I would never endorse something that I didn't believe was worthy of it and I would never post an opinion that wasn't my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment