Because my life is anything but normal....

Oct 2, 2014

Naturalico Cellulite Cream Review




Today I'm going to do a review on Naturalico Cellulite Cream.

There are some pros and cons to this product. 

Upon opening, you'll notice that the cream is more of a gel-cream and it is a bit runny, which is unexpected for the type of packaging in my opinion. The upside to this is that under the lid is an additional piece with a tab that both keeps it from leaking or spilling and is really easy to remove. 




The smell is quite strong in the container, but it isn't as strong on the skin. I wouldn't really consider it unpleasant, but it isn't a scent that I would wear as a perfume either. It reminds me of a menthol-citrus blend. 

 The product itself is rather pleasant.
There is a slight cooling and tingling feeling when you're applying it. Its a little refreshing,
and I really like that the fragrance isn't as overpowering once it is blended into the skin. 
I can't really say that I noticed any change in cellulite, but I will say that this product makes your skin feel firm and incredibly moisturized. Even without any cellulite reduction, it is well worth the money for the incredible skin texture it leaves you with. I've tried many other lotions and creams, but I have to say that I love the way this makes my skin feel.

If you want to give this a try, its totally worth it for the silky smooth, firm, and hydrated skin it gives you.
You can find it on Amazon




** Disclaimer**
I was provided a product or coupon for testing and review purposes, but I would never endorse something that I didn't believe was worthy of it and I would never post an opinion that wasn't my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment