Because my life is anything but normal....

Oct 4, 2014

InstaNatural Eye Gel Review






InstaNatural Eye Gel








I absolutely love the smell of this eye gel. It has a wonderful cucumber scent that isn't overwhelming or underwhelming, 
it's just the perfect lightness.








 The gel is easy to apply and doesn't feel greasy. I love that you use it on your eyes, cheeks and forehead (per the instructions), but you can also use it on your whole face if you choose. It makes the product more well rounded and more useful in my opinion. I'm sure we've all had days where we were out of moisturizer or misplaced it and wished something else would work for the moment.





The first thing I noticed when I applied this gel is that it has a cooling feeling. It glides on really smoothly and easily like you would expect from a gel. I noticed firmer skin under my eyes and my eyes looked more refreshed overall. It helped with the dark circles and diminished the fine lines that I am beginning to notice as I get older. Where this eye gel really shines is reducing puffiness. You can see results rather quickly from this product compared to a lot of other products that are supposed to reduce puffiness. If you're having a stressful week or not getting much sleep, this product works great for making you look more alert and refreshed.



I would really recommend this product. It reduces puffiness rather quickly (almost instantly for me) and has been a real life saver when I've had sleepless nights and needed to look my best.



** Disclaimer**
I was provided a product or coupon for testing and review purposes, but I would never endorse something that I didn't believe was worthy of it and I would never post an opinion that wasn't my own.








No comments:

Post a Comment