Because my life is anything but normal....

Oct 4, 2014

Body Merry Cellulite Cream Review






Today I'm reviewing a Cellulite Cream from Body Merry.






This cellulite cream has a very definite gel-cream texture. I honestly am not fond of the appearance or smell of this. I imagine that if I took jello and mixed it with pudding it would look very much like this cellulite cream. Not really a deal breaker or even a serious negative, but it isn't what I would ever imagine a cream would look like. I was expecting more of a creamy texture... like a thick lotion. It smells like menthol and has a distinct "medicine" smell. Its not especially unpleasant, but it definitely doesn't smell good. The smell does linger in the air for a little while after applying, but (thankfully) the scent doesn't seem to stay strong on my skin.





Once you get past the appearance and smell, this product is actually really great. It absorbs quickly like a gel, and doesn't leave you feeling sticky or greasy/oily. There is a slight cooling and tingling feeling when you're applying it. Its almost refreshing and invigorating.




I've been using this for about 2 weeks now and while I can't say that I've noticed a reduction in cellulite, my skin is much smoother and firmer. Even if I never notice a reduction in cellulite, this firms and moisturizes better and faster than most skin firming creams and lotions I've tried, and at a lower price than many other brands. I love my skin texture when I use this and I will continue using it just to have that texture. My skin feels soft, smooth, and firm. It makes me feel so soft and feminine, even my husband has noticed!
To sum it up: You'll notice a huge improvement in your skin, even after the first time you apply it, I'm just not sure you'll notice any change in cellulite.

If you're interested in giving it a try, you can find it on Amazon.


** Disclaimer**
I was provided a product or coupon for testing and review purposes, but I would never endorse something that I didn't believe was worthy of it and I would never post an opinion that wasn't my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment