Because my life is anything but normal....

Oct 4, 2014

Body Merry Eye Cream





Today I am reviewing an Eye Cream by
 Body Merry



I've had amazing results after just one use, which is possibly one of the corniest things I've ever said.... but this eye cream completely eliminated the visibility of the fine lines under my eyes on the first application. I have regularly used and tried all types of beauty products to try to combat aging and I have never had anything provide such viable results with the first use. My skin is obviously going to age, but I want to be able to have my skin as healthy as possible and maybe even look younger than I am. I don't ever expect miracles out of skin products, so it is a rare occasion when I'm really impressed with something. I don't have crow's feet, but I have high hopes that this eye cream will help fend them off when the time comes.

I love so much about this product that it is hard to find a place to begin.
The pump bottle is really easy to use without getting too much or too little of the product. The simple label/packaging and the satisfaction guarantee shows that the eye cream can stand on its own merit without needing any gimmicks or flashy graphics.



It has a light scent that isn't really pleasant or unpleasant. Its not a scent that I would wear as a fragrance, but it also isn't a scent that would make me avoid using the product. Its hard to explain, but it doesn't smell BAD. The cream isn't greasy or oily and it absorbs quickly. The ingredients are absolutely amazing! When they say "70+ power packed ingredients", they're NOT kidding. This eye cream has over half of the beneficial skin ingredients that I can think of. It has reduced my fine lines, helped with puffiness and dark circles, firmed my eye area, 
and it's given my eye area a healthier look and texture.







If you want to give this product a shot and see if it can do the same for you, 
you can find it on Amazon.



** Disclaimer**
I was provided a product or coupon for testing and review purposes, but I would never endorse something that I didn't believe was worthy of it and I would never post an opinion that wasn't my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment