Because my life is anything but normal....

Oct 20, 2016

Totoro Power Bank (Pink) Review







  I have the black Totoro power bank, well had it. My kids stole it and refuse to return it. So I went with a pink one to replace it and figured that I would write a review for both. They're the same product, but I do feel like color makes a bit of a difference in how you view them.

  I think Totoro is one of the most adorable characters on the planet. This power bank really does him justice as its just as adorable. I love the pink color. Its completely girly and cute and if my kids wouldn't have stolen mine, I would have picked it as a gift for my daughter.






  As with the black power bank, it works beautifully. It charges my devices faster than a standard charger and even has enough juice to add some power to another device or two when I'm done. I love that it comes with a convertible USB cord so you can change the tip and charge virtually any device. Its a little heavy not overly so and it's still very portable. The fact that is bigger than a lot of power banks only makes it more adorable as far as I'm concerned, and makes it easier to lose.















  The only complaints that I have are that it takes forever to charge it completely and it seems like there is a learning curve as the instructions don't particularly explain how to use it. The nose is the power button (how cute is that?!) and the light on the belly indicate that it is on and/or charging.The teeth also light up to let you know how much power the bank has. Hopefully its easy to figure out how to use from all the reviews. I will also say that when I received the black one, it already had a charge but the pink one was completely dead. If you bought or are buying more than one, don't get worried until you charge it!







  I'm huge on quality and this baby is made of high quality materials and feels great. It has a smooth matte finish that feels good in your hands. It's pretty easy to keep clean and its a great conversation piece or a gift for a teen. I would definitely recommend it for any Totoro fan that also likes pink. Oh! I almost forgot the best part! Instead of lighting up blue on the belly, the pink one lights up purpleish pink! How adorable is that??!!

































** Disclaimer**
I was provided a product or coupon for testing and review purposes. In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please note that all opinions are my own and I will only endorse items which I truly feel are of value to my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment