Because my life is anything but normal....

Jun 1, 2016

Kitchen Supreme Liquid Chalk Markers Review









I recently tried out Kitchen Supreme chalk markers, so here is my review.

  These chalk markers are absolutely wonderful. The vivid colors make them fun to use, and there are so many different ways to use them. The reversible tips make them versatile for just about any project. The tip comes out and is double sided so you can choose bullet tip for writing or the chisel tip side for drawing and fine lines. The chalkboard labels are just as fun and useful. You can use them over and over for whatever you want to label. I've pulled them off and was able to restick them a couple times, but I'm not sure how many times you ca restick them before they lose their stickiness.




  The instructions for first time use of the chalk markers is straight and to the point. I did find that I had to press the tips of some colors for about a minute or so while some took only seconds for the liquid to saturate the tip. Not a big deal, but worth mentioning so you don't think you received a defective product.









  The markers write smoothly and evenly. The chalk is long lasting both in the marker and on surfaces. I haven't had any chalk accidentally wipe off or be stubborn to remove. I've used these on glass, dry erase boards, chalk boards, and chalk board labels. I was able to remove the liquid chalk with a wet rag or paper towel on everything except the chalk boards, but a little bit of glass cleaner took it off easily.







  I use these to label spice jars and mason jars, and I love using them to leave notes for my family on windows and dry erase boards. They work great for writing down the weekly meals on my kitchen dry erase board. I prefer them to dry erase markers because they don't stain if you leave something written for a long time like some dry erase markers can, and you won't accidentally wipe it off. These are absolutely worth the purchase and with so many things that you can do with them, its hard to find a reason why you wouldn't want to have these on hand. 


















** Disclaimer**
I was provided a product or coupon for testing and review purposes. In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please note that all opinions are my own and I will only endorse items which I truly feel are of value to my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment