Because my life is anything but normal....

Jan 14, 2015

YALMEH Glorifying Facial Cleansing Moisturizer & Rejuvenator - Review










  I haven't heard much about Yalmeh Peerless Beauty before now, but at first try, the brand is blowing me away.The Yalmeh Glorifying Facial Cleansing Moisturizer & Rejuvinator is a really unique product that delivers results in a very unique way. This is a cleansing moisturizer, which means you can massage it onto your dry face and then rinse it off instead of using it on a wet face like typical cleansers.










   This cleansing moisturizer has ingredients that are wonderful for your skin like olive oil, avocado oil, and jojoba oil. It has a light scent, but it doesn't linger on your skin after rinsing. It looks very much like a normal moisturizer and glides on very similarly. Once you rinse it off and dry your face, you really get to see how wonderful it is. It leaves your skin feeling like you've washed, toned, and moisturized all at once.








  My skin felt soft, firm, and felt well moisturized. I was really impressed by how much time I saved since I didn't have to complete additional steps to moisturize and tone. I haven't tried this to remove make-up, so I can't say whether it would be effective or not. I've been using this morning and night in place of my normal face wash, toner, and moisturizer. Honestly, this is working just as good as the three products I usually use. My skin hasn't felt dry or oily/greasy from using it in place of my normal products. If you're looking for something that is great for your skin and saves you time, you've found it.


 If it sounds like something you'd like to try out, you can find it on Amazon or you can check out Yalmeh Peerless Beauty at Yalmeh.com
















** Disclaimer**
I was provided a product or coupon for testing and review purposes. In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please note that all opinions are my own and I will only endorse items which I truly feel are of value to my readers.










No comments:

Post a Comment