Because my life is anything but normal....

Jan 7, 2015

Pure Body Naturals Peppermint Oil - Review









I love the smell of peppermint, especially during the holiday seasons.





  Pure Body Naturals peppermint oil is absolutely wonderful. It has an eye-catching bottle that is attractive without being flashy. It comes with a convenient dropper lid that can replace the regular lid on the bottle so you can choose to drop or to pour.







  What I love most about this peppermint oil (and all of Pure Body Natural's oils) is how pure it is. There aren't any added ingredients or filler oils. There a lot of useful suggestions on the bottle for how to use it, but I honestly don't use it for much other than the smell. It smells AMAZING! A few drops here and there makes the whole house smell wonderful and festive. You can also find a lot of recipes on the internet for soaps, scrubs, facials, hair masks, and massage oils. Really, there is no limit to how you can use peppermint oil.





  Pure Body Naturals is quickly becoming my favorite brand for essential oils and beauty products. Their high-quality, customer-friendly packaging, and satisfaction guarantee makes their products very unique amongst other brands.


   And, just for fun......
Here's a fun DIY Candy Cane Sugar Scrub recipe that would make a great winter gift!
(credit to Isavea2z.com)


Homemade Peppermint Sugar Scrub Recipe
INGREDIENTS
2 cup Sugar
1/4 cup Coconut Oil (or Almond oil if you prefer)
Red Food Coloring
Peppermint Essentials Oil
Optional:  Add a tablespoon of Vegetable Glycerine for extra moisturizer.  Glycerine is not easily found in stores so do yourself and favor and order it online.  It will save you time and gas.  Trust me.  It makes your skin amazingly soft.
DIRECTIONS
Pour sugar into medium sized bowl.
Mix in coconut oil (add more if you like a wet consistency).
Add a few drops of your Peppermint Essentials Oil.
Divide your sugar mixture into two equal sized portions.
Mix in a few drops of red food coloring to one portion (be careful not to add to much or you will have a bright red).
Add your sugars to the jar in layers. Press your Sugar down with a spoon or I use a can to compact.
Alternate between your pink and white layers
Add a Label to the front and maybe a ribbon to gift.

You can view the original recipe here for pics, labels, and ideas




















** Disclaimer**
I was provided a product or coupon for testing and review purposes. In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please note that all opinions are my own and I will only endorse items which I truly feel are of value to my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment