Because my life is anything but normal....

Jan 15, 2015

Yalmeh Foundation Brush - Review










Yalmeh's Y19 foundation brush is my new favorite. I love everything about it.


  It has the perfect combination of softness and firmness. The bristles are synthetic, but they don't shed, feel rough, or poke you. They actually feel really soft and smooth, and are firm enough to apply liquid foundation without having that hard, overly stiff feel like some other brushes. The tapered end is perfect for getting any area of your face.






  You can use this for both powder and liquid foundation, I have even used it for finishing powder and it still worked great. I have had nothing but smooth and even application while using this brush.





  Its really easy to wash and just as easy to use. It can take a while to dry after washing, but you can easily dry it with a blow dryer without causing any damage to the brush. It has a sturdy feel with a smooth wooden handle that feels nice in your hand.





  Honestly, I could see this in any professional's kit. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a high quality foundation brush. Hypoallergenic, Cruelty Free, Vegan Friendly, and backed by a 90-day money back guarantee, you really can't go wrong. I can't wait to try Yalmeh's other brushes!




If you're interested in checking them out for yourself, you can find it at Amazon or you can head to Yalmeh.com and explore everything that Yalmeh Peerless Beauty has to offer.



















** Disclaimer**
I was provided a product or coupon for testing and review purposes. In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please note that all opinions are my own and I will only endorse items which I truly feel are of value to my readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment