Because my life is anything but normal....

Nov 5, 2014

InstaNatural Moroccan Rose Water Review





   InstaNatural Moroccan Rose Water is my guilty indulgence.


  I adore the scent and I love to use it in my bath. I've tried it as a wash/toner, I've used a dab on my wrists for scent, I've even sprayed it on my pillow cases before bed. Rose water is great and InstaNatural has some of the best I've ever used. The scent lasts longer than other brands I've tried and it even seems to be a bit stronger.



  I like the label on the bottle. The red-orange label really catches the eye. I think a plainer label on the brown bottle would be overlooked. The bottle itself could be a little more user friendly. The only way to get the rose water out is to use a cotton ball or pour it out. I would have liked to see a spray or push pump to make it easier to get out, but it is what it is, and it isn't really that hard to use.








  Rose water has so many uses other than just the scent. It is a toner, a cleanser, a moisturizer, it softens skin, removes make-up, and it is really soothing for skin (even sunburned skin!). Its been used for centuries and is even used in cooking recipes.


  If you've never used rose water, I would definitely recommend picking up a bottle and trying it out. It is a luxurious experience no matter how you choose to use it. I guarentee you'll love it, and if you don't, InstaNatural backs their products with a Lifetime Money Back Guarantee, no matter where you buy their product. If you're not satisfied, simply contact them and get a full refund. 


If you want to give it a try, 
you can find it on Amazon.
If you try it out, let me know what you think in the comments!





** Disclaimer**
I was provided a product or coupon for testing and review purposes. In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please note that all opinions are my own and I will only endorse items which I truly feel are of value to my readers

No comments:

Post a Comment