Because my life is anything but normal....

Nov 4, 2014

InstaNatural Age-Defying Skin Clearing Serum Review






  This serum is quite possibly the best thing that has ever happened to me.
  If you've ever read my reviews, you know that I tell it how it is, good, bad, or indifferent.


  I'll review the product first, then talk about my results. I love the blue bottle. The orange label really pops against the bottle and makes it stand out. It has a dropper that is really easy to use and makes it easy to dispense the amount of serum you want without wasting any or making a mess.
The product itself has a milky-yellow color. Its not really thick, but I wouldn't classify it as thin either. Its in between. I love the scent of this serum. It has a citrus smell that resembles orange juice to me.
The serum is easy to apply. You don't need a lot and it goes on very smoothly. It didn't leave my skin sticky or greasy, and it completely absorbed into my skin.







  I honestly haven't ever had a product that worked so wonderfully for me before. I've always thought that skin care products worked differently for each person, and this serum is a perfect example of that. I've always seen few slight benefits with some products, I've never had any drastic results until this serum.
After applying, I immediately noticed that my skin looked healthier and had a slight glow. Within 2 days, this serum cleared up my acne. After 2 weeks, I had a more even skin tone and my skin had a smoother texture.






  Its been about 3 weeks and I'm noticing that some fine lines are completely gone. The ones around my eyes (the beginnings of crows feet) are entirely gone, and the fine lines starting on my forehead are diminishing. I don't know if the fine lines on my forehead will go away completely, but I'm going to keep using this to find out.

 To add to all the great things about this product, InstaNatural backs their products with a Lifetime Money Back Guarantee, no matter where you buy their product. If you're not satisfied, simply contact them and get a full refund!


  I cannot recommend this serum enough. It is by far the most effective skin care product I've ever used in my life. If you want to try it out and see if you get results like I did, you can find it on Amazon. 

If you've used it before, or decide to buy, post your results in the comments!


    



** Disclaimer**
I was provided a product or coupon for testing and review purposes. In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please note that all opinions are my own and I will only endorse items which I truly feel are of value to my readers





No comments:

Post a Comment