Because my life is anything but normal....

Nov 2, 2014

InstaNatural Argan Oil Review






  I'd like to start off by saying that this is PURE, high quality Argan oil. I'm sometimes doubtful of the purity of Argan oils because it is too easy to buy "pure" and have it turn out to be a blend. It is also certified organic by Ecocert.









  I like the pump bottle that InstaNatural packages their argan oil in. Its really easy to use and you don't get too much or too little with one pump. The bottle is decent sized, but doesn't cost an arm and a leg. It will last a while and won't be expensive to replace when you run out. This argan oil doesn't have any added scents or other oils, so it looks and smells exactly as it should. No surprises. I'd definitely recommend this product.










  Argan oil has so many great uses, it is pretty much an all-purpose oil. I have really damaged hair because I dye my hair neon red, so I use this to help with the damage, split ends, and frizz. I've also used argan oil on my nails and skin. There's a reason why argan oil is referred to as "liquid gold". It has so many different uses! You can use it for acne, as a toner, as an aftershave, as a conditioner, shiny hair, glowing skin, cuticle softener/nail strengthener, bath oil, body oil, and so many more things!




  If you're looking for pure organic Argan oil, I recommend you give this a shot. As a bonus, InstaNatural backs their products with a Lifetime Money Back Guarantee, no matter where you buy their product. If you're not satisfied, simply contact them and get a full refund.










** Disclaimer**
I was provided a product or coupon for testing and review purposes. In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please note that all opinions are my own and I will only endorse items which I truly feel are of value to my readers

No comments:

Post a Comment