Because my life is anything but normal....

Nov 1, 2014

InstaNatural Hyaluronic Acid Serum Review





  Let me start by saying that I love Hyaluronic Acid (H.A.) It is one of the most amazing things produced by your body. If you were a car, it would be the oil in your engine. Its everywhere in your body. They even use H.A. in lip injections.


  I think InstaNatural's H.A. serum is one of the best I've ever tried. It has a light, pleasant smell and is really easy to use. You only need about a pea sized amount for your whole face, so it lasts quite a while. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky or greasy. I love the blue bottle it comes in, and the dropper is convenient because it makes it very easy to dispense the amount you need perfectly. I really like all the aditional ingredients that are added to help your skin. It has vitamin C, green tea, jojoba oil, aloe, witch hazel, and vitamin E.







 I haven't really noticed any anti-aging benefits from it, but that doesn't mean that it wouldn't show results for someone else. Its worth a shot for the moisturizing benefits alone, anti-aging would just be an added bonus as far as I'm concerned.





  Where I live, it gets really cold in the winter and I don't leave the house much. It makes my skin feel dryer to be stuck indoors all the time, so this H.A. serum is great for me either by itself or as an added boost with your moisturizer. It really helps my skin to retain moisture so if your skin is dry and dehydrated, this would work miracles for you.


  Not only could it work great for you, but InstaNatural backs their products with a Lifetime Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee, no matter where you buy their product. If you're not satisfied, simply contact them and get a full refund.


You can find InstaNatural's Hyaluronic Acid Serum at Amazon.




** Disclaimer**
I was provided a product or coupon for testing and review purposes. In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please note that all opinions are my own and I will only endorse items which I truly feel are of value to my readers  

No comments:

Post a Comment