Because my life is anything but normal....

Nov 20, 2014

Body Merry Stretch Mark & Scar Defense Cream Review




Today I'm reviewing Body Merry's 
Stretch Mark and Scars Defense Cream.







  This stretch mark and scar cream comes in box with a small tub-like container with a twist off top. The great part about the packaging is that it has a foil seal under the lid so when you first open it, you don't end up with a glop of cream on the lid.









   This has a TON of great ingredients to help keep your skin soft, smooth, supple, and moisturized. The ingredient list (copied from the description) includes Organic Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Vitamins E + C + B3 + B5, Sunflower Seed Oil, Plant Stem Cells, Organic Hemp Seed Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Raspberry Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Organic Gotu Kala, Algae Extract and Japanese Green Tea Leaf Extract. All of these ingredients are super good for your skin by themselves. Together they're basically like a skin multi-vitamin!






   The cream itself high quality like all Body Merry products. It is very thick and rich. It spreads onto your skin easily and absorbs quickly. You'll immediately notice how soft and silky your skin feels. It really improves your skin texture and leaves it more supple, so it will prevent new stretch marks. I haven't noticed any real improvement or change in my stretch marks or scars, but that doesn't actually bother me. This product is well worth its price as a moisturizing cream. I've used farm more expensive creams that have given me far less. This cream will even soften coarse skin on your elbows, knees, and feet.








  I'm not very fond of the smell. It kind of smells like lotion mixed with menthol, with a little bit of medicine cabinet smell thrown in for good measure. On the upside, the smell doesn't linger on your skin, so you're not going to walk around smelling like a medical facility.



 All in all, this is a great moisturizing cream that will effectively help to prevent new stretch marks. It could possibly fade existing stretch marks and scars, but that hasn't been my experience so far. I'll keep trying it and see what my results are long-term. If you want some seriously moisturized skin that has the best texture you've ever seen, this will not let you down.

If you want to try it out, you can find it on Amazon.















** Disclaimer**
I was provided a product or coupon for testing and review purposes. In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please note that all opinions are my own and I will only endorse items which I truly feel are of value to my readers.






No comments:

Post a Comment