Because my life is anything but normal....

Nov 21, 2014

Body Merry Retinol Surge Moisturizer Review



  I love Body Merry and this retinol moisturizer is great like all their other products. I haven't used it long enough to get any results from the retinol, but it has been a great night cream for me. I have seen a reduction in fine lines, plumper skin, and I am positive that I will keep seeing results the longer I use it.




  The packaging is a simple pump-top bottle that comes with a stopper to prevent leakage during shipping. The label is a really pretty purplish-red color and I love it. It may be my new favorite color. I even love the name "Retinol Surge Moisturizer". It just sounds cool, don't you think?


 This moisturizer has 2.5% retinol, but it also has several soothing and hydrating ingredients like aloe vera, hyaluronic acid, green tea, and shea butter. The extra ingredients help a lot of offset any dryness or irritation that you could normally have from using retinol, as well as giving your skin a little boost themselves.




 This is also thicker than most moisturizers. It leans more toward being a cream than being a lotion. I have been using it as more of a night cream than a day-time moisturizer because of its thickness and because retinol works better at night (fun fact: retinol is a form of vitamin A which degrades in light). If you like thick moisturizers it would work just as well during the day time, but I would recommend introducing it to your skin care regime at night first, just to see how your skin reacts to the retinol.









  Although it has a thick texture and can take a few minutes to absorb, it doesn't leave your skin feeling oily, sticky, or greasy. It moisturizes wonderfully and gives your skin a plump look and a silky feeling. It also has a really light, pleasant scent that doesn't linger long after you apply it so you won't be smelling it all day.



  Bottom line: This is a great moisturizer for day or night. The extra ingredients that Body Merry has included make this a powerhouse moisturizer with or without the retinol. Even though you're not likely to see results from the retinol in under 12 weeks, you'll see results from the hyaluronic acid and shea butter quickly. If you don't like the product and you don't see any results, Body Merry offers a 90-day satisfaction guarantee, so you can get a full refund.


If you want to give it a try, You can find it on Amazon.

















** Disclaimer**
I was provided a product or coupon for testing and review purposes. In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please note that all opinions are my own and I will only endorse items which I truly feel are of value to my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment