Because my life is anything but normal....

Oct 30, 2014

Hyaluronic Acid Serum by Body Merry Review




Recently, I tried a Hyaluronic Acid Serum by Body Merry and I wanted to provide a review.





 In case you don't know what Hyaluronic Acid is, let me give you a break down. Hyaluronic acid is naturally present in the human body. It is the "cushion" in your joints. Think of it as the oil for your engine, if that helps you picture exactly what it does for you. Its everywhere in your body, eyes, lips, skin.


And its even used in lip injections!





I have to say that I was pretty impressed with this serum. It has great ingredients (like vitamin C and green tea). Used alone, it is probably great, but used with a moisturizer, it is amazing. 








  I spend most of my time indoors in dry air. No matter how much I moisturize, it seems like a few hours go by and my face feels really dried out again. I started using this hyaluronic acid serum before I use my moisturizer and I haven't had any problems since! Its as if it extends the life of my moisturizer. My skin feels and looks amazing all day.








  This serum is easy to get into the dropper, easy to smooth on your skin, and it has a really light smell that doesn't linger on your face. It doesn't take a lot of serum to cover your face, so a bottle lasts a long time. I love the packaging as well.


We all know blue bottles are my favorite ;)





  I did notice my skin had a healthy glow, whether that is from all the wonderful ingredients in this serum or whether it was from my skin staying moisturized, I don't know. I will say that if you live in a dry climate or have skin that just doesn't want to hold moisture, this should really help you.  



  Don't forget Body Merry's products are backed with a 90 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you don't like this serum, just contact them and get a full refund. You don't even need to return the bottle!



If you're interested in giving it a shot, or you want to read more about it,  you can find it on Amazon.










** Disclaimer**
I was provided a product or coupon for testing and review purposes. In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please note that all opinions are my own and I will only endorse items which I truly feel are of value to my readers





No comments:

Post a Comment