Because my life is anything but normal....

Oct 30, 2014

Retinol Serum by Body Merry Review







I've been using Pro-A Retinol Serum 
by Body Merry. 
Here's what I think of it:




  The first thing I noticed upon receiving this serum was that it looked super thick in the bottle! Like, syrup thick! It wouldn't even move in the bottle, so I was a little worried! Its not as thick as it looks, its actually more of a gel and sticks to the bottle really well. I would almost call it a gel-serum because it doesn't have the normal consistency of a serum.







 
  Speaking of the gel-like consistency, this serum really melts into your skin. All you need is a pea-sized bead on your finger to apply to your whole face. It doesn't run like some serums and it doesn't sit on your skin. It has a slight scent, but it doesn't have a "fragrance" so you won't notice it during or after application. As usual, Body Merry's packaging is easy to use and seals tightly to keep the serum fresh.


  Ok, kiddies! Quick education time! Where is Bill Nye when you need him?
Retinol is a vitamin A derivative that reduces the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles. Retinol signals your body to produce collagen and new cells for firmer and smoother skin while also reducing hyper-pigmentation and clogged pores.







  Anyway. What I love about this is that it contains more than just retinol. Retinol is awesome, but it can irritate your skin and take a long time to see results. With Body Merry Pro-A Serum, you see results quickly. You'll notice your skin retains moisture better and your skin tone starts evening out quickly. After using this for a couple weeks, my skin feels moisturized longer and I've noticed that I've had less breakouts than usual.










  I have not seen a drastic reduction in fine lines or wrinkles, but retinol isn't something that works immediately. If you're interested in this product for wrinkles or fine lines, I'd recommend using it for 10-12 weeks before deciding whether it works for you or not. I'll update on my fine lines in a few weeks after I've given the retinol a chance to work its magic.



Don't forget Body Merry's products are backed with a 90 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you don't like this serum, just contact them and get a full refund. You don't even need to return the bottle!



If you're interested in giving it a shot, or you want to read more about it, or you just don't trust my judgement... 
You can find it on Amazon.





** Disclaimer**
I was provided a product or coupon for testing and review purposes. In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please note that all opinions are my own and I will only endorse items which I truly feel are of value to my readers 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment