Because my life is anything but normal....

Nov 23, 2010

Is it really time for Thanksgiving? O_o

  Evidently, the week has just flown by me. Tomorrow my little-big brother will be here to start helping with the cooking. YES. I can cook. Of course my mother is making the pies and other deserts. But only because everything I've ever tried to bake has gone into the oven beautifully, and come out looking like a charred turd. I blame my oven. It couldn't possibly be me. My cooking is way too good for my baking to be so very terrible. Evidently, I didn't inherit the skill from my mother. I'm not sure I inherited anything from my mother other than a really twisted sense of humor (THANKS MOM! Its all your fault I get funny looks at the grocery store!).

I'm not sure if I'm ready for all this cooking. I'm not sure I have enough booze for Thanksgiving. I'm not sure my family has enough booze to deal with me either xD

No comments:

Post a Comment