Because my life is anything but normal....

Nov 16, 2010

BLARGLEARGLE

Waiting for my kids to get off the bus, decided to write a little. 

Its raining. Normally I love the rain. I love the wet, earthy smell. Today, not so much. Its cold. I hate the cold. I don't want to leave my house if its cold.... Hell, I don't want to get out of bed when its cold. People think that I'm weird because I hate the cold so very much because I was born on Christmas eve. Like the day I was born is somehow supposed to make me like freezing weather better. It sure didn't make me like Christmas any better, but that's probably to be expected when you're 5 years old and everyone tells you your present is "for your birthday AND for Christmas". Cheapskates. I'm sure being a "Grinch" is expected of someone in my position. If not, then I'm starting a trend. And someday, the Grinches of the world will unite to take over the entire universe! DUN DUN DUNNNNNN! 


 But I've wasted enough time for now. I have grand plans to finish the look of my blog today. I'm sure it won't turn out TOO bad. Photoshop, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment