Because my life is anything but normal....

Dec 16, 2013

Dr. Scholl's® For Her Cozy Cushions

I am absolutely in love with Dr. Scholl's® For Her Cozy Cushions.

I have this pair of boots.... I call them my "eskimo boots". They are so warm and pretty, but not so comfy.

I received Dr. Scholl's® For Her Cozy Cushions from my Rose Vox Box through Influenster for free, and I'll admit that I was a little skeptical about them at first.




I ripped open the package and the first thing I noticed was how fuzzy they were. They weren't really thick, but they seemed pretty padded and comfortable.


I cut them to size and put them in my favorite winter boots. They make a real difference! I absolutely love them AND I love my boots even more. They're perfect for Ohio's cold and unpredictable winters!



*Disclaimer:
I received Dr. Scholl's® For Her Cozy Cushions for free as part of a Influenster VoxBox. I did not receive any monetary compensation and all opinions in this blog are mine and mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment