Because my life is anything but normal....

Nov 16, 2011

Torani and SheSpeaks

I have been given a great opportunity by SheSpeaks and Torani syrups

If you've never heard of Torani syrups, it doesn't mean that you haven't tried any. Torani syrups are used at coffeehouses and restaurants in over 40 countries, so chances are you've had some in your flavored coffee at some point in time.

Torani is family owned, and has been around since 1925. They have over 120 flavors of syrup for use in coffee, cappuccinos, lattes, teas, cocktails, mocktails, lemonades, smoothies, and much more. Torani syrups are expertly crafted and made with the highest quality ingredients, like natural flavors and pure cane sugar. The sugar free varieties have no calories and are sweetened with Splenda. Torani is available online, at Cost plus World Market, Walmart, and most major grocery stores. I had no problem finding it here. Some places carry smaller bottles than others, though.

Shespeaks sent me two bottles of syrup, recipes, and coupons, to try Torani for myself!
I received a large bottle of Sugar Free Vanilla syrup, and a large bottle of Pumpkin Pie syrup.

The Vanilla was absolutely delicious in my coffee, I liked it so much that I ran out and grabbed a few more flavors from my local World Market. The next flavor I tried was Irish Cream. It turned out to be wonderful too! When I cracked open the Sugar Free Salted Caramel, I thought I was in heaven. Salted Caramel is definitely my new favorite. Its rich without being too rich, its sweet without being too sweet.... and it kinda reminds me of Sugar Babies.

I also tried the Pomegranate syrup, and got hooked because its just so delicious in tea! I made pomegranate tea and lemonade. I got the recipes from Torani.com (they have SO many yummy recipes!). I've never had better iced tea or lemonade before. Give them a try!


Pomegranate Iced Tea

Ingredients Medium:
1 oz. Torani Pomegranate syrup
8 oz. brewed tea, chilled
Ice
Instructions:
Combine chilled tea and Torani in a glass filled with ice and stir well. 

Pomegranate Lemonade

Ingredients Medium:
1 oz. Torani Pomegranate syrup
8 oz. lemonade
Ice
Instructions:
Combine lemonade and Torani in a tall glass filled with ice and stir well.
  

Shespeaks was also kind enough to provide me with a special offer for everyone! Use the special offer code "shespeaks" to buy any Torani flavor online at Torani.com at a 10% discount!


GIVEAWAY!

I have a special offer as well! Follow this blog, and comment on this post with YOUR favorite coffee/tea drink or recipe and one random lucky person will get a coupon for a free bottle of Torani flavored syrup!

Submit your entry by November 25. I'll notify the winner by email shorty after.


**Disclaimer:
I do not receive any monetary compensation and all opinions in this blog are mine and mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment