Because my life is anything but normal....

Nov 1, 2014

InstaNatural Stretch Mark & Scar Cream Review



  I've never really been a big believe in stretch mark creams or scar creams.
  I recently tried this "stretch mark and scar cream" and I'm starting to change my opinion.
  I didn't notice any immediate results on my stretch marks or scars, but I did immediately notice how great it made my skin feel. This is probably better than just about any lotion I've ever used. My skin felt so silky after using it.









  It's very lightly scented and the scent lingers for a while. It's also light enough that it won't interfere with any fragrance you choose to use. The pump is also really easy to use. It isn't messy at all, and doesn't distribute too much lotion when you pump it.

  I love that it has so many great ingredients that are good for your skin. The ingredient list is pretty much amazing. I'm not going to list everything here, but the ingredients that are my favorite are vitamin C, rosehip oil, aloe vera, mango butter, and cocoa butter. There are so many other great ingredients in it as well.






  After about 2 weeks of using this, I noticed it helped to fade some of my smaller stretch marks to the point where they were barely noticeable. I don't know how well it will work for larger stretch marks or scars, but it does help with small, fine stretch marks and scars for me. I'm going to keep using it and see what happens.



If you're looking for a stretch mark/scar cream, you might want to give this a shot.  
InstaNatural backs their products with a Lifetime Money Back Guarantee, no matter where you buy their product. If you're not satisfied, simply contact them and get a full refund.


You can find it on Amazon



 




** Disclaimer**
I was provided a product or coupon for testing and review purposes. In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please note that all opinions are my own and I will only endorse items which I truly feel are of value to my readers


No comments:

Post a Comment